Who we are and how to contact us
Kinar Galilee Resort Hotel Ltd. BN Number 511589285, Israel, which owns and operates this website. You are welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns related to your personal information by writing to: [email protected]
Information about you that we collect and store
During your use and browsing of this website and/or the use of the hotel's services, various information about you and your use of this website is collected by the hotel.
Part of this information, for example the number of daily website visitors, is anonymous and does not allow personal identification.
Other information items are individually identifiable, meaning they enable direct and/or indirect identification of the individual visitor and/or user. This information may include:
- Information you provide directly and voluntarily, for example by filling out an application form or contacting us by various means, in order for us to contact you and/or reply to your inquiry. This information can include identifying information (for example your first and last name), contact information (address, phone, email address, etc.) and inquiry information as provided by you;
-Information that you provide as part of a registration procedure and/or purchase of a service and/or product, for the purpose of performing and completing the purchase and/or registration. To the extent that the site allows such registration and/or purchase, the collected information will include only details necessary to complete the purchase and/or registration, such as your address, the requested product or service, your credit information required for completing the purchase, rental dates, etc.
- Technical and marketing information as well as information pertaining to your use of the website collected through various technologies such ascookies– similarly to many other websites, our website uses various information collection technologies; you can find further details about these collection technologies in the section namedCookiesbelow.
- Submitting your resume and/or other information about you for the purpose of reviewing your candidacy as a potential employee, by using the contact information displayed on the relevant website. In all these cases, the information and details you provide will be submitted to the management, and may be stored in other systems operated by the hotel under a "file" that will be created for you in our systems.
You are not obliged to provide us with this information. Unfortunately however, there are cases in which failure to provide us with this information, may prevent us to offer you some or all of the services requested by you. For example, we will not be able to contact you if you do not provide us with your contact details, and we will not be able to complete a purchase procedure of a particular service or product, without receiving all the details required for this purpose.
To the extent that you provide or upload any personal information to this website, you hereby declare that the information you provide and/or update on this website is true, reliable and accurate and that you provide such information in your name and solely for yourself, or that you are legally authorized to provide such information for another person, and in any case you will be solely responsible for the provision of such information.
In addition, it is important to know that when browsing the site, some advertisements and marketing offers may be displayed that are not directly embedded by the hotel, but through third parties who receive permission from us to advertise on our website. These third parties may and occasionally do usecookiesthat are not directly related to the hotel, collect information by means of such cookies and use it subject to the privacy conditions employed by those third parties, including any direct agreement and/or consent between you and such third party.
Release of information outside of Israel
As a rule, the hotel operates from the territory of Israel. Any overseas transfer of information will be carried out in accordance with, and subject to the provisions of the law, including Israel's Privacy Protection Regulations (Transfer of Information to Databases Outside the Country's Borders), 2001. In this framework, the hotel may, among other things, make use of various cloud services, including storage services based on server farms located overseas.
Disclosure of information to third parties
The hotel will not disclose your personal data and the information collected about your activity on the website to third parties, except in the following cases:
- In any case where you purchase a service and/or request to register for a service provided by and/or in collaboration with third parties, the necessary details for the registration and provision of the service will be transferred to such third party;
- In the event of a legal dispute between you and the hotel that requires the disclosure of your information;
- In case you perform illegal actions on the website and/or if the hotel believes that it needs information for the purpose of protecting the legal interests of the association;
- In case an appropriate judicial order is received and in any case where there is another obligation according to applicable law;
- In case you request us to transfer your information to a third party.
In addition, the hotel may, as part of its ongoing activity, receive assistance or make use of external systems and suppliers that provide the hotel with services in connection with the website: Operation and management, development, management, storage, statistical analysis, improvement of website performance, etc. In any such case, we make sure to use suppliers and systems with a high level of security and privacy protection, and we also make sure to transfer to such external suppliers only information necessary for carrying out the requested operations, subject to their commitment to maintain the confidentiality of the information as required.
Review, correction and deletion of information
As a general rule, the information we store in connection to each user will be retained for an unlimited period of time pursuant with the provisions of the law and the settings of the account holder. In this context it is possible that the hotel will retain the information, in whole or in part, for various and/or prolonged periods of time for the purpose of protecting its legitimate interests, including defense against any future claim by you or any third party.
According to Israel's Privacy Protection Law, 1981, every person is entitled to review information that refers to them, which is stored in a database. Of course, you are also entitled to do so. If you review the information stored by us about you and find that it is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not updated, you may contact us with a request to correct the information or delete it.
In addition, and to the extent that the information refers only to direct mailing services to you (as defined by law), you may request us to delete your contact information from our database. In this case, we will delete the information used for sending you commercial offers, but other information about you may still continue to be stored in our systems and database pursuant with the provisions of the law.
Such inquiries can be directed to us using the contact information listed at the beginning of this policy. We will respond and reply to your inquiry as soon as possible. In case we refuse your request, you are of course entitled to appeal to the Magistrate's Court in accordance with the provisions of the law and request the court that we be ordered to act as your request.
Protecting and securing your information
We are committed to the protection and security of your information, and use acceptable and appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of the law in order to store and protect the integrity and confidentiality of the information stored in our systems. Among other things, this commitment emphasizes the sensitive nature of some of the data stored in our systems. For this purpose, we make use of various technological means and procedures, the purpose of which is to ensure the security, protection and survival of the information in our systems. However, similar to any other system, we cannot fully and completely guarantee the safety of our systems, and therefore we do not guarantee that our databases will be completely immune from any intrusion and/or unauthorized access.